Residents state that they “feel safe and secure in our building and enjoy the laughter and friendship they feel with the staff and other residents.”
Gateway Post Acute is a premier skilled nursing facility in Porterville, California. We have been providing compassionate and personal skilled care for over 40 years. Our 62-bed facility specializes in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their highest level of function.
At Gateway Post Acute, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
We understand that the transition to a skilled nursing facility can be challenging and come at an unexpected time. At Gateway Post Acute, we strive to ease the process in our intimate environment where residents and guests feel like family.
Our team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury, or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. We are excited to show you our newly renovated facility and show you why our residents say it feels like home!
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds and cable TV.
- Our full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Director of Nursing is on duty Monday-Friday 8 hours per day.